Friday, April 1, 2011

Why I feel dizzy?

On Monday( 28/3/2011 ), I feel dizzy. It was not serious. Maybe it will be gone tomorrow, I thought. On Tuesday, I still feel the dizziness. Oh, my GOD. I decided to see doctor. On Wednesday, I went to PPUM staff health. The blood test was showing good result( glucose level is good, no hypertension, good cholestrol level ) and blood pressure is at normal level. I told the doctor, the diziness will be more severe when I sneez or cough. And I also heard a very soft low frequency sound almost for whole day long. He recommended me to go for ENT clinic. On Thursday, I passed all tests at ENT clinic. The doctor recommended to do the audiology test. This test was also showing good result( no problem of hearing any low and high frequency soft sound ). The doctor said, the cause of the dizziness is not coming from the ear. Anyway, he still recommended me to take Betaserc( Betahistine dihydrochloride ) to see whether it cures or not. If it is not working for me, then I have to go for neurology clinic. At the night of Thursday, I asked myself, what are the chances of getting inner ear problem and a brain tumor. Sneez and coughing are having one common characteristic. Both of them are generating body vibration. When my body is vibrating, off course it will be causing the inner ear vibrate as well. If my inner ear is having the problem of abnormal fluid flow, the vibration sure will make the abnormal flow worst. That is why the dizziness may become more severe. This is my guessing. On Friday, I did not feel the dizziness anymore. It shows that Betaserc works. This is also showing that, any statement coming from doctor is always based on his past experience. The young doctor never do guessing. Off course, I still want to thank him of recommending Betaserc eventhough he think the problem is not coming from the ear.

No comments: